Trichomonas VaginalisTrichomonas Vaginalis: Free advice – ask me today!
Online Medical Services
Accessible, affordable private healthcare for all
By Dr Helen Webberley MBChB MRCGP MFSRH | GMC no. 3657058
I am a GP and a sexual health and hormone specialist. I can give advice on any medical matter, and I offer safe access to medical advice, prescription medication, blood tests and x-rays, and specialist referrals to your local private hospital as needed.
- Spread from unprotected vaginal sex
- Online treatment is available- a course of oral antibiotics, must avoid alcohol during treatment and for a further 2 days
- Your current and recent previous partners will need to be contacted and tested/treated
- Routine retesting is not usually required if treatment has been taken as recommended
- There is no evidence of long term effects of appropriately treated trichomonas
Safe, real prescriptions for STIs
Whether you know which HRT suits you best or whether you need advice on what you should take,
ask me here about safe prescriptions for hormone replacement therapy.
We can offer three packages for sexual health screening
Basic Chlamydia/gonorrhoea urine test
Test for 7 infections- Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, Mycoplasma Genitalium, Ureaplasma, Trichomonas vaginalis, Herpes Simplex 1/11 and Gardnerella vaginalis
Blood tests- HIV, Syphilis, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C
Contact me now for advice, prescriptions, blood tests and referrals.
Please note that this service does not aim to replace advice given to you by your own doctor, it is meant to supplement your health knowledge and awareness.
It is never to be used in the case of a medical emergency.
Copyright MyWebDoctor. All Rights Reserved.