GonorrhoaeGonorrhoae: Free advice – ask me today!
Online Medical Services
Accessible, affordable private healthcare for all
By Dr Helen Webberley MBChB MRCGP MFSRH | GMC no. 3657058
I am a GP and a sexual health and hormone specialist. I can give advice on any medical matter, and I offer safe access to medical advice, prescription medication, blood tests and x-rays, and specialist referrals to your local private hospital as needed.
- Spread by unprotected vaginal, anal and oral sex and sharing sex toys
- Cases of gonorrhoea are on the increase
- If your test is positive for gonorrhoea you will have to go to a Genitourinary Medicine Clinic for treatment (GUM clinic) as antibiotics by injection and oral tablets are required.
- The treatment is very effective. You will be advised not to have any sex for 7 days after the treatment
- your current and recent previous sexual partners will need to be contacted and tested/treated
- A repeat test after treatment is recommended and if negative there is no evidence of long term effects
- Untreated gonorrhoea can lead to PID in women leading to possible infertility or increased risk of ectopic pregnancy and in men can cause infection of the testicles and reduced fertility for men
Safe, real prescriptions for STIs
Whether you know which HRT suits you best or whether you need advice on what you should take,
ask me here about safe prescriptions for hormone replacement therapy.
We can offer three packages for sexual health screening
Basic Chlamydia/gonorrhoea urine test
Test for 7 infections- Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, Mycoplasma Genitalium, Ureaplasma, Trichomonas vaginalis, Herpes Simplex 1/11 and Gardnerella vaginalis
Blood tests- HIV, Syphilis, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C
Contact me now for advice, prescriptions, blood tests and referrals.
Please note that this service does not aim to replace advice given to you by your own doctor, it is meant to supplement your health knowledge and awareness.
It is never to be used in the case of a medical emergency.
Copyright MyWebDoctor. All Rights Reserved.